Dexacortyl Injection Supplier
|Form Of Medicine
|Type of Medicine
||Store in cool and dry place
||12 Months From Manufacture Date
|Min. Order Quantity
||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
||packaged are shipped very discreetly.
- Clinical Information
- Target species:
- Equine, Camel, cattle, goats and pigs.
- Indications for use, specifying the target species:
- In horses, Camels, cattle, goats and pigs:
- Treatment of inflammatory, allergic or shock conditions.
- In cattle and goats:
- Treatment of primary ketosis (acetoneemia, pregnancy toxemia).
- Induction of parturition.
- In the equine, Camel:
- Treatment of osteoarticular inflammatory states.
Special Precautions For Use:
- Special precautions for use in animals
- Administration of corticosteroids at the end of pregnancy may result in premature delivery or abortion in ruminants.
- Except in the indications of acetonaemia and induction of parturition, the function of corticosteroids is to improve rather than cure. Therefore, it´s advisable to diagnose and treat the underlying disease. When used to treat shock, intravenous fluids should be administered to maintain circulation; An acid-base assessment must be carried out.
- Special precautions to be taken by the person administering the veterinary medicinal product to animals
- In case of accidental self-injection, seek medical advice immediately and show the package leaflet.
- Persons with known hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients should avoid contact with the veterinary medicinal product.
- Pregnant women should not handle this veterinary drug.
Dosage and Route of Administration:
- Intravenous, intramuscular, subcutaneous, intraarticular or periarticular routes.
- Species Dose (mg dexamethasone / kg)
- Equine, camel, cattle, goats, pigs 0.015 to 0.06 mg / kg (ie 1 to 4 ml / 100 kg)
- The product can also be administered intra-articularly or peri-articularly. The recommended dosage is from 0.125 to 5 ml per animal depending on the weight of the animal.
- Doses may be repeated as needed once 24-48 hours apart.
- Induction of farrowing:
- Cows: 20 mg of dexamethasone (13 ml)
- Goats: 12 to 16 mg of dexamethasone (8 to 10 ml).
Looking for "Dexacortyl Injection" ?